Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rawr.

You'll notice there's a new count down clock. REPTAR!

Anyone who doesn't a) already know who reptar is or b) doesn't go look up reptar and think I'm being kinda cool and spunky for bringing him back into service should probably not be reading this blog. Isn't he obscenely happy? He's happier than unicorns. Multiple unicorns. Who have been eating cupcakes.

I haven't been eating cupcakes. Actually I've been eating grapefruit. I bought a 5lb bag because it was on sale for a dollar and they're delicious.

I'm writing this post for a couple of reasons. Number one being because I logged on to update the timer because seeing Space Ghost with all his zeroes was depressing and stupid. Srs.

Number two being the fact that I can't go play SWTOR, because I'm backing up all my files - cloud storage is the way, truth, and light - and I doubt my laptop and wifi connection would be able to handle all of that. It's going to take a million years to back up my music anyways. Periodically I think to myself, "You can't possibly ever listen to all this music, this is dumb," and then I think, "Yeah, but it's all free on NoiseTrade."

My brain, you know.

Anyways, Poco the Hotdog has stolen my blanket. I would post a picture of it, but it would just look like a pile of blankets with some bare toes next to them. And no one wants to see my toes, for real. That one toenail is turning black again.

This morning I ran sixteen miles. Because the Tobacco Road Marathon is on March 18th, and I totally signed up for it a while ago. And, you know, you have to train for these things.

Ah, me. Just... me.

I'm backing up all my files because I finished building Grendel's Mother today, and I can pull them down from the internet instead of...

Oh, yeah. Grendel's Mother. Well, you see, what had happened was...

I built a computer.

I did, yes. I bought it in little bits and pieces and took a bunch of wires and cables (and some screws) and put all those pieces together. And then I plugged it into the wall and it worked. I'm sure on the inside the Bearcat-Catbear was laughing at me hysterically but on the outside he was really nice and helpful.

I can't play with her until Monday, on account of these awesome dogs who need someone to steal blankets from, and I love them dearly. So she's there and I'm here and it's okay. She'll be there. She'll always be there. She's made of amazing.

And she'll love me because I built her with my own two hands. Truefax.

Stay tuned for more episodes from season three of Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment