Thursday, January 26, 2012

Goldfrank's Toxicologic Emergencies

Today's title is the name of the book my monitor is resting on. I bought it from the medical library for a dollar, along with what the entire Collective agrees is the funniest book they've ever seen. I'm too lazy to actually get up and go find out what the real title is, but we're calling it The Book of Unhappy Children. It's about the physical signs of seasonal allergies in children.

So it's a lot of pictures of children with stuffy noses and sinus headaches glaring at the camera.

We look at it when we need a schadenfreudic boost.

I'm on my way to bed, because I discovered that I was too tired to play SWTOR, and that means that I'm practically dead, but I wanted to share this with you. It's absolutely, 100% the most helpful book review in the history of book reviews. It really influenced my decision on whether or not to throw down the $2.99 on the Kindle edition of the book. I've copied and pasted it in its entirety here. Uncut, totally unedited.

Are you ready for this? It's super insightful. It's extremely honest. It will truly help you decide whether or not this book is worth reading.

"It's good, but I've read better."



No comments:

Post a Comment