Sunday, July 31, 2011

Flashpost

Well, I'm sitting around trying not to go back into the kitchen for more Cinnamon Toast Crunch (that stuff is demonic), and I remembered that I had a blog. It's hard for me to remember much of anything lately, because I'm in about six different places. I mean, literally, six places.

For instance, today:
1. My House, Where All My Stuff Is.
2. Hockey Mom's House, Where There Are Four Dogs Who Need Me.
3. The Librarian's House, Where There Are Four Cats Who Need Me.
4. The Cycling Dad's House, Where My Bike Got Adjusted.
5. The Road, Where I Was Biking.
6. The Thai Restaurant, Where My Family Was Eating.

And those are just the places where I spent more than 10 minutes.

I don't feel very summer vacationy.

If Harry Potter was this movie, it would probably be my favorite movie:


No comments:

Post a Comment