Monday, April 25, 2011

I think one of my roommates is animated.

The BearCat-CatBear, while watching this video:

"WOW! This is amazing! How smart ARE these creatures?! No gerbil could navigate this! WOW! Oh my. Oh goodness. Oh, what now? How are you going to deal with this situation? Oh, dear. Oh what - WOW! He he he. Ho ho ho ho. Hah. Hahahaha. Oh, my."

This was with only a moderate level of alcohol, too. I've never been so proud of myself.


This discussion also occurred:
The English Major: "Why did you send me this video of a poptart cat rainbow?"

The BearCat-CatBear: "It's Nyan Cat. It's a meme."

The English Major: "Does it do anything?"

The BearCat-CatBear: "...are you not understanding the concept of a meme?"

The English Major: "But... three minutes and thirty-seven seconds of my life?"

The BearCat-CatBear: "You're overvaluing your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment