Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's like two blocks from the Lake Daniel Greenway, dude.

I ran a quick ten miles with group this morning - while I'm slightly disappointed that it puts me three miles short for the week, it was a fast ten miles (8.01 pace) and the course had some serious hills in it. I've been running really well lately and missing one long run for another ten miler won't hurt anything.

I've been trying to write a blog post for a couple of days now detailing my exciting news, but I keep stalling out. So I'll just go ahead and degloss it from the beginning: I have a house.

My friends and I have been talking about this living arrangement for quite some time now - I've been talking about something similar since I was in high school, but obviously not with these people - and it's kind of trippy to me that it's actually happening. We're waiting for our lease agreement to arrive in the mail, and then the house is ours. Me, The Best Friend For Fucking Ever, Mausers and their Superior Baby, and New Roommate Whose Code Name Has Not Yet Been Decided.

I haven't decided what the name of our Collective will be yet. We'll probably have to have a vote.

To celebrate moving into a house full of people in love with Amanda Palmer, here is 'Vegemite (The Black Death).'


The Librarian likes Vegemite.

No comments:

Post a Comment