Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The video for the song I wanted was just too mesmerizing.

You might have heard of Terra Naomi. She was really one of the first musicians made popular by demand of YouTube viewers, a singer-songwriter with a really stripped-down style that I appreciate for the sheer lack of digital assistance. She's in the process of releasing a new album through PledgeMusic, which is really cool - you can go here to check it out.

I wanted to post 'You For Me' as the song of the day, but the video for it on her channel is her sitting in front of the camera and singing it while accompanying herself on guitar. Something about her face sucks me in and makes it hard to concentrate on external things. So here's the link for it and you can just listen to the song in the background if you want to.

This is the song and video that I, along with many others, discovered her through. Made with the assistance of other YouTubers, it still makes me really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment